READY FOR A NEW HOME?
I’ve found that listening to my clients desires is the key to a happy home buyer. Who doesn’t appreciate being listened to? That said, if you have a real estate agent that likes to talk more than listen, it might be time to make a change.
From first time home buyers, to retirees buying their 10th home, the process is the same. So the difference is in the ability to listen and communicate with a buyer, and negotiate to a successful closing. Every transaction has what I call a power shift sometime during the transaction. The art of recognizing that shift, when it’s about to occur — and how to handle it — are critical.
When you’re ready to buy a home, I will listen, advise and facilitate the deal to closing.
Here are 5 key points on buying your next home:
- A clear understanding of the market
- Having financing in line for a strong offer
- Focus on bottom-line costs, not who pays what
- Understanding what’s important on a home inspection
- A realtor who listens to and respects your needs and requests