EPOCH is downtown Sarasota’s most exceptional new community, nestled between fashionable Palm & Gulfstream Avenues – where the city meets the bay.
The forever bay views, easy walkability to downtown’s amenities, and exceptional modern design make EPOCH incomparable.
Inspired by the timeless design of the Sarasota School of Architecture and realized by Nichols, Brosh, Wurst & Wolfe of Coral Gables, EPOCH’s walls of glass and unobstructed bay views are the hallmarks of each residence.
Here you will find 23 half and full-floor light-filled residences, and each with private elevator access, walls of glass, multiple terraces, chef’s kitchen, spa-inspired baths, oversized great rooms, modern open kitchens, indulgent bedroom suites, and spa baths.
Arrive in style at the tropically landscaped porte-cochere and comfortable bay view lobby with concierge services, 24-7.
Lifestyle amenities include:
- Residents’ social room – perfect for a bridge game, private party, board meeting, or special homeowner events. Casual seating, a bar, partial kitchen, big screen TV and fireplace.
- Wellness Center with state-of-the-art weight, cardio, and resistance equipment, private massage suite and 2 changing rooms with steam showers.
- Resort-style terrace with 70 ft. lap and recreation pool, jacuzzi, fire tables, bar & grill and inviting gathering areas.
- A dramatic rooftop terrace, the highest vantage point along the long arc of Gulfstream – with city and bay views that go on forever
- A convenient guest suite to reserve for visiting family and friends
- Floor Plan South Residences
- Floor Plan North Residences
- Floor Plan Estate Residences
- Floor Plan Grand Penthouse
Two levels of garage parking include a private 3-car garage for the full-floor residences; the half floors include 2 garage spaces. All homes include large, private air-conditioned storage.
Designer kitchens with Gaggeneau appliances, including a 30” refrigerator column, 24” freezer column, wine cooler, five-burner gas cooktop & oven/micro combination. Dornbracht fixtures, Cucine Ricci Italian cabinetry, wood or large format porcelain tile flooring & summer kitchens are just a few of the exceptional standards.
EPOCH is being developed by the Sarasota based Seaward Development, LLC. Principals, Patrick DiPinto III and David D.R. Hargreaves develop boutique communities in the most sought- after neighborhoods in Sarasota including their recently completed project, Park Residences of Lido Key and 7 One One Palm.